As the addition to or alteration, conversion, improvement, modernization, remodeling, repair, or replacement of a building or part of a building that is used or designed to be used as a residence, we offer loans to help in building your dream home or remodeling the old building. This type of loan comes with 2% interest rate.
For more information contact us using the contact form below.
An auto loan is basically a loan that you take out in order to purchase a vehicle. With an auto loan, you are not paying on the depreciation of the vehicle like you do with a lease. You are paying on the vehicle purchase price plus interest.
With our Auto Loan, customers are fully insured alongside the purchase of the Vehicle. This loan is transferable to a new owner of the vehicle based only of agreement with the new purchaser of the Vehicle. We are willing to help you out one any information you might like to know regarding our Auto Loans.
Businesses require an adequate amount of capital to fund startup expenses or pay for expansions. As such, companies are advised to take out a business loans from a reputable local or International Lender to finance their businesses. With our low interest funding, we are capable of financing small scale and large scale businesses or companies.
A manufacturer producing large varieties of goods may require funding to help stay in the market and to maximize great output which in return gets a huge interests. We offer huge amount of money to a reputable and verified Manufacturer or a real Estate agent for a longer period as long as 35 years with just 1.5% interest on the loan. For more information about how to apply, contact out customer service today.
The size of your payday loan is determined by the amount of cash you need and your documents that we ask from you, personal loan can be used to consolidate high-interest credit card debt into one payment at a lower interest rate and accelerate debt payoff.
Consolidation loans, also referred to as “debt consolidation loans,” take several outstanding debts and consolidate them into a single loan.
GM Insurance drives more sales to your dealership.
GM Insurance experienced team brings years of knowledge and understanding of the business to offer products that meet the needs of our dealers. Now, as GM’s captive lender, we’ve expanded our product offerings to provide full-spectrum auto finance solutions to help Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac dealers sell more vehicles:
- Prime Auto Loans: With our new prime APR retail solution, dealers will receive fast, automated decisions for prime customers.
- Nonprime Auto Loans: More than 41 percent of Americans are in need of nonprime financing options and GM Insurance – an industry leader in this market for more than 20 years – can help get them into a GM vehicle.
- The Right Lease: When customers want options, GM Insurance lease program can help. We offer leases to customers with super-prime to nonprime credit that can put your used-car buyer into a new GM vehicle.
- Commercial Vehicle Lending: Check out our latest lease product, The Right Lease for business customers.
- Commercial Lending: When you need help growing your dealership, look to GM Insurance for floor plan financing, real estate and construction loans, and more. Our commercial lending programs are available nationwide.
- Aftermarket Products: Customers often need added protection from events that may cause unexpected out-of-pocket expenses. Whether it’s a loan or lease, make sure your customers are covered.
As part of the GM Insurance family, GM Insurance has a vested interest in helping your dealership meet its business goals. Not only do we offer a wide range of products to help get your customers into a vehicle, we also have programs to support your dealership and your staff.
- Dealer Training: Make sure the staff in each area of your dealership is armed with the knowledge to successfully offer leasing or nonprime auto solutions for your diverse customer needs.